EPISODE #20 - PLASTIC POLLUTION IN THE WORLD - WHAT ARE WE DOING?

EPISODE #20 - PLASTIC POLLUTION IN THE WORLD - WHAT ARE WE DOING?

0 0 3 months ago
Today we are talking about the harmful effects of “Plastic Pollution” and what is going on in this world.

Did you know that the UK is sending all of their plastic recyclables to Malaysia and is refining only 15%? … The remaining 85% stays in their waterways polluting their water and just sitting there in the sun in hopes that it goes away.

”They say that smaller under developed countries have weaker policies giving other countries like the UK the ability so send all of their trash to ... See More

Find us on Facebook

iAB member
Copyright 2019 - Spreaker Inc. a Voxnest Company - Create a podcast - New York, NY
Help